<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第14集>>
-
1. What? He wouldn't pay for M.J.'S school?
什么 他付不起M.J的学费。
-
2. No. So I was going to take these
不是 所以我来拿这个。
-
3. and sell them to try to pay for it,and, yes, now that I'm saying it out loud,I hear how stupid that sounds. I can't believe Mike would do that.
把它卖了 然后交学费,是啊 我现在要公布于众,听起来真是愚蠢 麦克怎么会这么做。
-
4. Well, he did.
他就是做了。
-
5. Hey, Mrs. Mayfair.
梅菲尔夫人。
-
6. It's nice to see you.
见到你真高兴。
-
7. Perhaps we should discuss this later.
我们该待会再谈。
-
8. This can't be good.
大事不妙啊。
-
9. So is this a "welcome home, we missed you" kind of thing or...
这是在欢迎我回家吗。
-
10. Oh. Damn right, "oh." What happened to "I'm broke
别大惊小怪 "我破产了"是怎么回事。