<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第14集>>
-
1. Where are you going?
你去哪。
-
2. If you don't get out there,he is gonna take it out on the rest of us.
你要是不回去,他就要拿我们当出气筒了。
-
3. Well, frankly, some of them need it.
老实说 有些人是需要好好锻炼。
-
4. I just came for a little remodel,and there are some real teardowns out there.
我只是要重塑一下身型,但那简直就不是人干的。
-
5. Wow. You are one spoiled, selfish, little brat.
你简直就是个淘气自私的小混蛋。
-
6. Oh, for god sakes, Edie, it's a stupid exercise class.
看在上帝的份上 伊迪 这是个愚蠢的训练班。
-
7. I tried it. It sucked. I don't want to do it anymore.
我参加了 烂得很 不想再去了。
-
8. Lighten up. Well, that stupid little exercise class is filled
你醒醒吧 这愚蠢的训练班上的女性们。
-
9. with women who bust their asses three times a week
每周三次坚持痛苦的训练。
-
10. while raising kids and holding down full-time jobs.
还要带孩子 做全职家务。