返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第14集>>

  • 1. just 'cause you've caught a couple of breaks.
    你不就是比别人走运。
  • 2. Caught a couple of breaks?
    走运。
  • 3. I've worked my ass off to get where I am.
    我勤勤恳恳工作才成就了今天的我。
  • 4. I've worked my ass off, too. I just wasn't as lucky as you.
    我也勤勤恳恳辛辛苦苦 我只是没有你运气好罢了。
  • 5. Well, I've always believed that we create our own luck.
    我一直都认为机会是自己创造的。
  • 6. Meaning that I've created my own failure?
    你是说我的失败是我自己造成的。
  • 7. Well, not completely, but let's face it. You do cut corners.
    不完全是 但必须承认 你确实偷工减料了。
  • 8. I mean, one of the things I can teach you
    我能教给你的。
  • 9. is the importance of the attention to detail. Wow. Talk about luck.
    就是一定要注意细节 说到运气。
  • 10. When I offered to throw you this little thank-you party,I never imagined that it would turn into an opportunity
    当我提出为你举办个感恩聚会的时候,我可没想到这会变成。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 72 Previous Next