<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第15集>>
-
1. If they got a buzz on, 3%.
如果他们说得热火朝天 就扣3%。
-
2. Okay, you make the salads. I'll handle the register.
好吧 你做沙拉 我来收银。
-
3. Dude, back off. That's my table.
老弟 走开 这是我的客人。
-
4. Not anymore. You can take the 4-top of old farts.
现在不是了 你去招呼4号桌那个老屁。
-
5. No way. I... what's going on?
没门 我 发生什么了。
-
6. He took my table. So? Take another one. What's the difference?
他抢我客人 那又怎样 换个客人 有什么不一样。
-
7. Well, since I'm the only one here who can wait on that table
好吧 只有我去招待那位客人。
-
8. without knocking over a glass with my pants,how about I take it?
才不会让裤子把玻璃杯刮掉地上,我去接待怎么样。
-
9. You handle the cash register. You bus tables. Go on.
你收银 你推餐车 动起来。
-
10. Well, look at this.
哇 你看看。