<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第15集>>
-
1. You think I don't feed my kid?
你以为我不会喂饱我的孩子吗。
-
2. Okay, well, maybe he just wanted to come see me.
好吧 也许他就是想来见我。
-
3. Yeah, 'cause you make it like Disneyland over here,with your paninis and your Blackjack.
是啊 因为你用意式三文治跟海盗旗,把这儿弄的跟迪士尼乐园似的。
-
4. You're trying to do everything you can
你在尽你所能。
-
5. to make him think that you're the other mommy. What?
让他以为 你是他另外一个妈妈 啥。
-
6. You're trying to get your hooks deeper into Mike
你想向麦克展示 他儿子有多爱你。
-
7. by showing him how much his son loves you. Susan, I am being nice
好把他绑的更紧 苏珊 我在好好对待。
-
8. to the child of the man I'm dating.
我约会的男人的儿子。
-
9. How does that make me evil? No, not evil. Devious.
就凭这怎么能让我成了个恶魔呢 不 不是恶魔 是卑鄙小人。
-
10. Well, you know, I hate to tell you,but your big plan is not gonna work,'cause from now on, M.J. Is either at my house or Mike's.
好吧 你知道 我也不想说这个的,可你的大计划落空了,因为从现在起 M.J不是在我家 就是去麦克家。