<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第16集>>
-
1. Oh. Fantastic dinner, Bree. This was a great idea.
美味的晚餐 布里 我能来真是太棒了。
-
2. Well, I just wanted to get you together with Tom here.
我是想让你和汤姆 相互认识。
-
3. I thought you two might hit it off.
个人认为你们会颇投缘。
-
4. Yeah. Tom, Bree says you used to be quite the ad wiz.
对了 汤姆 听布里说你曾是广告才子。
-
5. Oh, I don't know.
噢 我也不清楚。
-
6. He's being modest. He was the best.
只是谦虚而已 他是最棒的。
-
7. Good, because I'm looking for someone to head up a new division.
很好 因为我在找人开拓新市场。
-
8. I'm going to put some coffee on.
我要去准备些咖啡。
-
9. Orson, would you give me a hand?
奥森 你能帮我吗?。
-
10. Let these three chat.
让你们仨聊聊。