返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第16集>>

  • 1. Well, Lynette, you yourself said I was the best.
    勒奈特 是吗?你说过我才是最棒的。
  • 2. Oh, you were. You were the best person who ever worked for me.
    你曾是最棒的 你是为我工作过所有人中最棒的。
  • 3. I used to be his boss.
    以前我是他的老板。
  • 4. This is not what I had in mind. I don't know
    我设想的不是这个样子。
  • 5. why either one of them wants to work for that jackass. Now, now. He's been very good to me.
    我想不通为什么他俩 都要为这个蠢人工作。
  • 6. Well, of course he has,because he knows you make him a lot of money.
    这样对我很有利,那当然 因为他知道你让他赚了很多钱。
  • 7. Me, on the other hand, he sees as an insignificant little man,barely worth mentioning as he talks into his annoying, penis-shaped tape recorder.
    在我看来 他就是个自以为是的小人,当他高谈他那令人作呕的 阴茎型的录音机时更让人讨厌。
  • 8. So I said to him,"je crois que c'est I'homme qui fait les chez d'oeuvres."
    然后我对他说,"男人应该去工作"。
  • 9. And he said to me, "non, Lynette. Ce sont les chez d'oeuvres qui font I'homme."
    他回答我说 "不 勒奈特 是工作选择了男人"。
  • 10. Great story... I assume.
    真会编啊... 我真小看你了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 65 Previous Next