<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第16集>>
-
1. He deserved it. He insulted me.
他活该 他竟然侮辱我。
-
2. So say something. Stand up to him. But stealing?
那你应该说点什么 和他辩驳呀 但你竟然偷东西...。
-
3. Honestly, Orson, why would you do something like that?
实话说 奥森 你为什么要这么做?。
-
4. I don't know, Bree.
我也不知道 布里。
-
5. I don't. Here's something I do know...
真的 我只知道...。
-
6. When I was a successful dentist,no one spoke to me the way they do now.
当我还是一名成功的牙医时,没人敢像现在这样对我说话。
-
7. When I lost my practice, I lost people's respect.
当我丢了工作时 我也失去了人们的尊重。
-
8. And you hope to earn it back through larceny?
所以你用盗窃来赢回尊重?。
-
9. You haven't walked in my shoes.
你不明白我的感受。
-
10. Tom lost his job. Everyone jumped to his rescue.
汤姆 丢了工作 每个人都跳出来帮他。