<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第16集>>
-
1. Actually, Susan, we were talking about my housewarming party.
苏珊 其实我们在聊我的暖房派对。
-
2. Oh, yeah. I'm so excited. You got my r.S.V.P., right?
哦对啊 我太高兴了 你收到我的答复了吧?。
-
3. Yes. I'm so glad you're coming. Oh, um, by the way,can you bring your blue punch bowl? Absolutely. Anything else you need?
收到了 真高兴你能来 对了,能借一下你的大蓝碗吗? 没问题 还需要别的吗?。
-
4. Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's happening here?
什么情况?。
-
5. Why isn't hair being pulled?
你俩怎么没打起来啊?。
-
6. Why would we do that?
干嘛要打起来?。
-
7. Um, let's see. She's shacking up with your ex?
我想想啊 她跟你前夫同居?。
-
8. Something which, when I do it, I get an angry mob
想当初我跟你前夫在一起的时候。
-
9. on my front lawn. I mean, let's be honest, Susan.
我被堵在自家草坪上一顿好打 说实话 苏珊。
-
10. You weren't exactly over the moon when you heard they were gonna live together.
听到他俩同居你可不怎么高兴啊。