<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第18集>>
-
1. Did I ever tell you
我告诉过你。
-
2. that Tom and I seriously considered you and Gaby
我跟汤姆认真的考虑过。
-
3. for penny's godparents? You're not getting Friday nights off.
想让你跟加布做佩妮的教父母 周五晚上必须加班。
-
4. Look, I'm not happy about the schedule either.
听着 我晚上也不想加班。
-
5. I'm missing my kids, too. Then do something about it.
我也想回家陪孩子 那做点什么啊。
-
6. You're the president. Put the brakes on Lucy. Lynette, I hired her to crack the whip,and that's what she's doing. It's good for the company.
你是经理 不要让露西那么嚣张 勒奈特 我请她来的,这是她的工作 是为了公司好。
-
7. But she makes people crazy.
可是她把人都逼疯了。
-
8. Can't you talk to her, get her to dial it down a bit? I will think about it.
你不能跟她谈谈 把时间协调一下吗 我会考虑的。
-
9. But don't be asking me for favors like this.
可是别总是这样让我帮你。
-
10. When we're at the office, I'm not your neighbor,I'm not your friend.
在办公室的时候 我不是你的邻居,不是朋友。