<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第18集>>
-
1. I'm your boss. Got it?
是你的老板 明白了吗。
-
2. Oh, by the way,you and Tom are coming over for cocktails on Saturday.
还有,你和汤姆周六过来参加鸡尾酒会吗。
-
3. Oh, yeah. I plan to get drunk and bitch about my boss.
会去 我打算喝的烂醉 说我老板的坏话。
-
4. I'm sorry, but this is unacceptable.
我很抱歉 可这我不能接受。
-
5. Do you at least know why he steals?
至少应该知道他为什么会偷东西吧。
-
6. If there were some sordid childhood trauma we could blame it on,it would really help me out with the neighbors. Oh, he knows.
是该怪罪某种恶心的童年创伤吗,这样我跟邻居还好解释一些 他明白的。
-
7. Dr. Bernstein uncovered that my very first session.
伯恩斯坦医生 帮我掩饰了第一次偷窃。
-
8. Really? And... and yet he keeps charging me.
是吗 那还敢继续收我的钱。
-
9. So, doctor, what's this "revelation"
那么 医生 你继续跟我收一小时二十美元的。
-
10. that you've been keeping from me for $200 an hour?
心灵启示是什么。