返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第18集>>

  • 1. Oh, Andrew. I didn't hear you come in.
    安德鲁 我没听见你进来了。
  • 2. That dinsmore guy is waiting for you downstairs.
    那个叫丁斯莫尔的正在楼下等你。
  • 3. Thank you, dear.
    谢谢你 亲爱的。
  • 4. I must say, Bree. I was surprised to get your call.
    我得说 布里 接到你电话我很惊讶。
  • 5. You've always said you'd never sell your company.
    你总说 你不可能会卖你公司的。
  • 6. Bree has decided she wants more family time.
    布里觉得自己想跟家人多点时间相处。
  • 7. She's a very traditional woman, you know.
    她是个很传统的女性 你知道。
  • 8. It's one of the reasons I fell in love with her.
    这也是我和她坠入爱河的原因之一。
  • 9. Does that mean you're going to stop working altogether?
    你是说你完全不打算工作了吗。
  • 10. I know your fans have been hoping for a second book,uh, my wife included.
    我知道你的粉丝一直在盼你出下本书呢,我的太太也是哦。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 65 Previous Next