返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第18集>>

  • 1. That's sweet, but I've decided to focus
    那太好了 可我决定把精力集中在。
  • 2. on other pursuits at the moment.
    其他方面。
  • 3. Mm, yes, her sole ambition now is to be Mrs. Orson Hodge.
    她目前唯一的事业就是做好奥森·霍吉太太。
  • 4. And at the risk of sounding selfish,I'm glad I'll be the only one she's cooking for.
    听起来有点自私,我很高兴 以后她只为我一人做饭。
  • 5. Were you able to look over the contracts I sent over? Oh, shoot.
    你看过我发过来的合同了吗。
  • 6. I left them upstairs. Oh. Well, I'll get them.
    我把它们放在楼上了。
  • 7. I'll show you the offices before we start the demolition.
    我带你看看办公室吧 办公室就要拆了。
  • 8. You're getting rid of your office?
    办公室你也不要了。
  • 9. No, we don't need it anymore,and Bree knows I've always wanted a game room.
    是 我们不再需要了,而且布里知道我一直想要个娱乐室。
  • 10. So it's your "sole ambition" to be Mrs. Orson Hodge?
    这是你"唯一的事业"吗 做好奥森·霍吉太太。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 65 Previous Next