<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第18集>>
-
1. I never really got it until just now.
现在我总算明白了。
-
2. I used to hope that one day,you would know what this felt like,and now that you do...
我过去常希望,你能体会到我的心情,这一天终于来了。
-
3. I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉。
-
4. Oh! Hey, Lynette! Hi!
嗨 勒奈特。
-
5. Great office. I see you're busy. Don't let me disturb you.
办公室真漂亮 我知道你在忙 不打扰你工作。
-
6. I just wanted to drop off the girls
她们就呆一会。
-
7. so I could talk to Carlos for a sec.
我有事找卡洛斯。
-
8. All right, girls, have fun with aunt Lynette.
好的 孩子们 好好玩。
-
9. You think you can buy me off with presents? Gaby, now is not a good time.
你想用礼物收买我? 加布 你来的不是时候。
-
10. Well, I'd say let's talk about it tonight,but who knows if you're even gonna come home?
是啊 我应该说 好吧 我们晚上再谈,但天知道你回不回来。