<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第18集>>
-
1. So not a word about us having been married.
对我们以前的事情只字不许提。
-
2. No more wisecracks. No Susie q's.
别再说俏皮话 别再叫可爱的苏苏。
-
3. I am miss Susan, art teacher.
叫我苏珊老师 艺术老师。
-
4. Yes, miss Susan.
是的 苏珊老师。
-
5. Can I bang your erasers after class?
下课后能不能拍拍你的"橡皮擦"。
-
6. Karl, I'm serious. Don't mess with me.
卡尔 我说真的 别和我胡闹。
-
7. I have a yardstick, and I'm not afraid to use it.
我手里有教鞭 而且我会用。
-
8. We're gonna be making a presentation
原本为莫里森的合同做的报告。
-
9. for the Morrison contract sooner than we planned.
现在必须提前进行。
-
10. There are a lot of firms gunning for this,and... damn it, Lynette! Don't... don't touch my figurines.
有很多家公司都在虎视眈眈,该死的 勒奈德 别碰我的雕像。