返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第18集>>

  • 1. These are worth more than the house you live in.
    它比你现在的房子都值钱。
  • 2. Big deal. So is this coffee mug.
    有什么了不起 这咖啡杯也价值连城。
  • 3. All right, we should break for lunch.
    好了 我们休息一下用午餐。
  • 4. No. Until this deal closes, we work through lunch.
    不 除非敲定这个合同 否则午餐时间加班。
  • 5. But as a consolation, we'll also be working nights.
    但令人欣闻的是 晚上也要加班。
  • 6. Nights? You really think that's necessary?
    晚班 真的有这个必要吗。
  • 7. This is a $10 million deal, Carlos. How bad do you want it?
    这是一百万美元的合同啊 卡洛斯 不吸引人吗。
  • 8. You heard the woman. We're working nights.
    你们都听到了 晚上加班。
  • 9. Um, I have a tiny scheduling conflict.
    我晚上有点事。
  • 10. I coach my daughter's basketball team on Friday nights.
    周五晚上训练我女儿的篮球队。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 65 Previous Next