<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第20集>>
-
1. So when he didn't see me, I found someone who did.
所以当他不见我时 我就找人见我。
-
2. Y-You know I'd never do that to Lynette.
我从没对勒奈特做过这种事。
-
3. I never thought I'd do it to Carlos.
我也从没想过会对卡洛斯做这种事。
-
4. Well... Then it's a good thing
这是件好事。
-
5. I've got a friend around to keep an eye on me,even if it's one with a small "f."
有朋友监督我,虽然我没勒奈特对你那么贴心。
-
6. Well, for the record, you're growing on me.
正式声明 我要开始监督了。
-
7. You know what? I'm thirsty.
我有些渴了。
-
8. Let's start a book club.
我们去书友俱乐部看看。
-
9. The fact is everyone does it.
人人都会掩饰。
-
10. Everyone tries to cover up what they don't want others to see.
人人都在试图掩饰 不想让别人看到的东西。