<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第21集>>
-
1. It's getting kinda late.
已经不早了。
-
2. Are you kicking us out, Tom? Uh, no. No, just reminding Lynette
汤姆 你在赶我们走吗? 不 不 只是在提醒勒奈特。
-
3. that it's, uh, ten minutes till midnight,which means ten minutes till tomorrow.
还有十分钟就到半夜了,也是说还有十分钟就是明天了。
-
4. I got it. I'll be right up.
我知道了 我很快就上去。
-
5. What was that about?
你们在说什么。
-
6. Tom and I are reading this book that suggests
汤姆和我在看一本书 书中提议。
-
7. couples make a pact to have sex every night for a month.
夫妻制定一月里每晚都做爱的协定。
-
8. Let me guess. Written by a guy? Was his name Carlos Solis?
我猜猜 是男人写的吧? 一个叫卡洛斯·索利斯的家伙。
-
9. We've been having some problems,so the theory is it creates intimacy and brings you closer.
我们之间出现了不少问题,这个理论能创造亲密感 拉近夫妻距离。
-
10. Is it working?
有用吗。