<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第21集>>
-
1. Oh, I hate splitting the pot.
我讨厌平分。
-
2. Well, that's the rule. There's nothing you can do about it.
的确 这是规则 你也没办法。
-
3. So stop bitching. Well, you can't talk to me like that.
所以不要抱怨了 你怎么能对我这么跟我说话。
-
4. I am the wife of Fairview's latino businessman of the year.
我可是美景镇年度最佳拉美商人的老婆。
-
5. Hey! So he finally won?
他最后赢了 是吗。
-
6. Yeah. There's gonna be a huge dinner,and we're taking a picture with the mayor and his wife.
是啊 他们将举办一个大型宴会,我们会和市长夫妇合影。
-
7. Oh, not necessarily. I hear they're getting divorced, and it's gonna get ugly. Really? How do you know?
不太可能 我听说他们在办离婚,会很难看的 真的吗 你怎么知道的。
-
8. The wife hired
她太太雇了。
-
9. the sleaziest, most unethical divorce lawyer in town.
镇上最卑鄙 最没有职业道德的婚姻律师。
-
10. Oh. Who... who's that?
是谁?。