<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第22集>>
-
1. Can't I at least tell the girls? No way. I mean, they don't call her "Gabby" for nothing.
能告诉我姐们吗 当然不行 长舌妇会来真的(Gabby暗指多嘴)。
-
2. Wow. Ah, fake marriages... They're complicated.
假结婚还真是复杂啊。
-
3. I-I-I know I'm asking a lot, Susan.
我知道我要求太多了 苏珊。
-
4. No, no. It's okay. I wanna do this.
不 没事 我想帮你。
-
5. Truth is... I miss you,and the house has been kinda lonely since you left.
事实上 我也很想你,自从你离开之后 房子一直都很空。
-
6. Well, I hear you loud and clear.
我听见了。
-
7. Not that lonely.
不是这个意思。
-
8. What are you doing? Thinking.
你在这干什么 沉思。
-
9. Well, think inside. I made porkchops.
到屋里沉思吧 我做了猪排。
-
10. Aren't you gonna ask me about my job interview?
你不想问问我面试如何吗。