<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第22集>>
-
1. before you started acting like such a diva. Now sit down.
你就应该想到了 给我坐下。
-
2. Father crowley! This is a surprise.
克劳里神父 真是稀客啊。
-
3. What brings you to our soup kitchen?
什么风把你吹来了。
-
4. Well, I want Juanita to work with the poor.
我想让胡安妮塔和穷人一起工作。
-
5. I want to teach her to be grateful
我想教她学会感恩。
-
6. for how good she has it. Oh, well, we can always use a hand.
让她知道她现在环境有多好 我们总需要帮忙。
-
7. And four hands? Well, that's a blessing.
四双手呢 真是感谢。
-
8. Oh, me? No, no. Not me.
我吗 不。
-
9. I'm not really dressed for ladling,but, um, I could stand by the condiment bar
我的穿着不适合舀汤,我可以站在调味台那边。
-
10. and spritz people with my Chanel.
给大家喷点我的香奈儿香水。