<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第22集>>
-
1. Sorry. Please, don't hit me.
抱歉 别揍我。
-
2. I heard a door slam shut today, Lynette.
我今天感到一扇大门向我关上了 勒奈特。
-
3. It's official. My time has passed.
是真的 我的时代已经过去了。
-
4. I am no longer relevant.
我跟这时代完全没关系了。
-
5. Oh, for god sakes, knock it off!
看在上帝份上 别再这么说了。
-
6. I am not gonna let you feel sorry for yourself.
我不许你自己给自己泄气。
-
7. You are Tom Scavo, damn it! And?
你是汤姆·加沃斯 所以呢。
-
8. Sorry. I got nothing else. Come inside and eat your pork.
抱歉 没有所以 进来吧 吃猪排。
-
9. This place smells funny. I don't wanna be here.
这里味道很怪 我不想在这呆着。
-
10. Well, you should've thought about that
在你耍大牌以前。