<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第22集>>
-
1. Because gambling is bad enough without being high.
因为赌博更不好 更易沉迷。
-
2. I never gambled a day in my life, Gaby.
我这辈子从来没赌过 加布。
-
3. Well, then what the hell happened?
那到底发生了什么事。
-
4. This doesn't make sense.
这根本说不通呀。
-
5. I was at your house. You had such lovely things.
我去过你家 看到过你富足快乐的生活。
-
6. Yes, Mark and I lived really well.
是的 那时候我和马克过得很好。
-
7. Probably a little... Too well.
可能是有点太好了吧。
-
8. But we were young,and we thought we had time to save for the future.
我们挥霍青春,却觉得未来尽在掌握。
-
9. Then he died.
然后 他死了。
-
10. Mark died? I didn't know.
马克死了 我都不知道。