<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第22集>>
-
1. He really is that bad.
他就是有那么坏。
-
2. And no matter how hard you try,he's still gonna be the same jerk
不管你多努力,他还是那个最开始。
-
3. who sent you into this office in the first place.
让你走进这间办公室的人。
-
4. Oh. So I'm just like everyone else,and you know everything I'm going to say.
所以我和其他人一样,我要说什么你都知道。
-
5. Yep. I even know the stuff you're not going to say.
我还知道你不会的话。
-
6. I doubt that.
我不信。
-
7. Let me give it a shot.
那我试试。
-
8. You've been thinking,"what happens if I walk away from Orson
你一直在想,如果我离开奥森 放弃为这段感情。
-
9. and everything I invested in this relationship?"
付出的一切 会怎么样呢。
-
10. "Will I ever find another man?"
我还能找到新的归宿吗。