<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第23集>>
-
1. Has Orson brought up the insurance claim again?
奥森又提出保险索赔了吗。
-
2. No, he thinks I filed it.
没有 他以为申请了。
-
3. Great. When he realizes you never did, you'll be divorced,he'll be broke, and it won't matter.
太棒了 当他意识到你没申请时 你们早已两散,他会破产 到那时也没有关系了。
-
4. Yes, and I'll be single again,and I can concentrate on my business,maybe do some traveling.
我会再次孤单,我可以全心工作,或许去旅行一下。
-
5. Maybe spend a little time
也许花点时间。
-
6. at the intersection of right leg and left leg,if you know what I'm saying. Sadly,Karl, I always know what you're saying.
找个情人,如果你知道我在说什么 真遗憾,卡尔 我知道。
-
7. You know, if you want, I could set you up.
如果你愿意 我可以帮你。
-
8. I know a lot of great guys who are good for a free dinner.
我认识很多男同胞 很优秀。
-
9. And a few laughs, huh?
也能逗你开心。
-
10. Thanks, Karl. I'm not even divorced yet,and once I am, I don't think you'd be my first choice
谢谢 卡尔 我还没离婚呢,就算我离婚了 也不会找你来。