返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第23集>>

  • 1. without being perceived of as a nagging shrew.
    而且不用当个唠唠叨叨的泼妇。
  • 2. Please, sensei, instruct me in your ancient ways.
    师傅(日语) 求你了 给我点秘笈吧。
  • 3. Well, the key is to not let them know what you're doing.
    关键就是你不能让他们知道 你在做什么。
  • 4. This requires observation, cunning and manipulation.
    这需要观察力 操纵力以及狡黠的头脑。
  • 5. Isn't it just easier to shut down your hoo-ha
    跟他大吵一架 让他屈服。
  • 6. until he gives in? I think that Bree is right...
    不是更容易一些吗 我觉得布里是对的。
  • 7. That the more Tom sees you digging in your heels,the more he's gonna wanna do it.
    你越坚持极力反对,汤姆就会越想做他想要的。
  • 8. So you wait for an opportunity
    所以你只要等待一个机会。
  • 9. that you can use to your advantage
    可以让你大展拳脚。
  • 10. while at the same time appearing supportive.
    但同时你要表现的非常支持他。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 68 Previous Next