<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第23集>>
-
1. And though I've tried to come up with a reason, I can't.
我知道为什么 但苦死不得其解。
-
2. So I'm forced to ask the question why.
我不得不问你原因。
-
3. Why would you do such a thing?
你为什么要这么做。
-
4. I want a divorce.
我想离婚。
-
5. I'm sorry. I don't understand.
抱歉 我不明白。
-
6. My lawyer says you're entitled to half of everything
我的律师跟我说 你会分走你我结婚期间。
-
7. we've acquired during the marriage,so I was trying to hide some of those things,since... let's face it... I paid for them.
共同所得的财产的一半,我想藏起一部分,直说吧 这事儿是我花钱操办的。
-
8. You've already hired a lawyer?
你已经雇了个律师吗。
-
9. Yes, but I'm tired of all the lying
是 我已经不想再说谎了。
-
10. and the sneaking around, so I will inform him
不想再偷偷摸摸了 所以我会通知他。