<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第23集>>
-
1. Ah, once you weigh what's at stake,I think you'll change your mind.
一旦你衡量了利益攸关,我想你会改变主意的。
-
2. Well, if you're referring to the financial settlement,I already told you, I don't care anymore.
如果你指的是财务清算的问题,我跟你说过了 我什么都无所谓了。
-
3. No, actually, I'm referring to your freedom.
不 事实上 我指的是你的自由。
-
4. I've been to jail, Bree.
我坐过牢 布里。
-
5. Trust me, you wouldn't last ten seconds.
相信我 你连一刻都无法忍受。
-
6. Jail? Yes, of course.
坐牢 是的 当然。
-
7. Well, insurance fraud is a serious crime. Ah, but I never filed an insurance claim.
保险欺诈可是重罪 但我从来没申请过保险理赔。
-
8. Ah, but I did.
但我申请了。
-
9. What?! Yes, I thought we were robbed.
什么 是的 我以为我们被抢了。
-
10. So, of course,I did the responsible thing and reported it...
所以 理所当然的,我做了我该做的 上报了。