<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第02集>>
-
1. But I'm not telling you what you should do.
但是我并不是在告诉你你该怎么做。
-
2. Actually, you are.
事实上 你告诉我了。
-
3. And I'm glad you did.
我很高兴你这样说。
-
4. I had some briefs to finish,But I'd rather work here than at the office.
我还有些工作没做完,比起待在办公室 我宁愿在这儿完成。
-
5. Hey, Bree. you're still here?
布里 你还在这儿啊。
-
6. Oh, she's kept me company all day. Is she a saint or what?
她一天都在这儿陪着 她简直是个圣人。
-
7. Mm. Hey, Lee. Thanks for calling me back.
李 谢谢你回我电话。
-
8. Uh, I'm just checking on M.J.
我想知道M.J.现在好吗。
-
9. This has been the longest day of my life.
今天太难熬了。
-
10. I thought I needed some time to myself.
我想我该自己待段时间。