<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第02集>>
-
1. Well, why would she lie?
那她为什么说谎。
-
2. Because your son told her to.
因为你儿子让她这么说的。
-
3. Well, maybe she was changing her tune
好吧 也许她换了说法。
-
4. 'Cause she didn't want to get in trouble with you.
是因为她怕你找她麻烦。
-
5. No. no! She's covering for Danny.
不 不 她在掩护丹尼。
-
6. I don't know what you're implying, but he's a good kid.
我不知道你在暗示什么 但他是个好孩子。
-
7. Your niece is the one
你的侄女才是。
-
8. That's been hounding him day and night.
整天烦他的人。
-
9. Hey, I'm just trying to be nice here.
我只想礼貌一点。
-
10. I'm giving you a heads up that Ana's taking her story back.
来通知你一声 安娜要改口了。