<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第05集>>
-
1. Sweetie, can I talk to you a second?
亲爱的 我能跟你谈谈吗。
-
2. If it was no big deal, why didn't you just tell me?
如果那没什么 你怎么没跟我提过。
-
3. Julie was in the hospital.
朱莉在住院。
-
4. I didn't tell you
我没告诉你。
-
5. Because I, crazy me, thought it might upset you.
因为胡思乱想的我 觉得你会生气。
-
6. And here's why I'm upset...
现在我告诉你 我为什么生气。
-
7. 'cause now I realize that Katherine is not hurting.
如今我意识到凯特琳没有受到感情创伤。
-
8. She's plotting. So I'm gonna go over there right now...
她在蓄意报复 所以现在我要去她家。
-
9. No, Susan, you do not want to pour gasoline on this fire.
不 苏珊 你不要火上浇油。
-
10. Well, you're right. I wanna pour gasoline on Katherine.
你是对的 我想在凯特琳身上泼汽油。