返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第6季 第05集>>

  • 1. Last month we needed a sitter for Penny,But you didn't want to miss Oktoberfest.
    上个月我们给佩妮找个保姆,你说不想错过慕尼黑啤酒节。
  • 2. And just last thursday---Okay, new way in.
    还有上周四 -好了 不说这个了。
  • 3. I got a problem with Roy. He's been kinda down lately.
    我跟罗伊有点麻烦 他最近情绪不佳。
  • 4. Oh, what's wrong? -He lives on a fixed income
    他这么了 -他是有固定收入。
  • 5. And he can't afford to pay for nice dinners.
    但他支付不起我们的晚餐钱。
  • 6. But when I pay, he sulks. He says I'm "keeping" him.
    但是我去付账时 他就怒了 说这是吃我的软饭。
  • 7. Hell, at his age, he should be glad
    该死 像他这个年龄 他应该高兴。
  • 8. To have something keeping him besides for maldehyde.
    有人能够给他软饭吃 而不是靠福尔马林过日子。
  • 9. You know what I mean? -And the favor would be?
    你懂我的意思吧 -那你要我帮什么忙。
  • 10. Well, I was thinking maybe you and Tom
    我想你和汤姆应该可以。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 75 Previous Next