<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第05集>>
-
1. Why don't you try a pipe?
建议你试试用烟斗吸。
-
2. And I've got to say, Gaby,I think you're a lousy mother.
加布 我不得不说,你是个失败的母亲。
-
3. Did you just say that to my face?
你刚才那是在教训我吗。
-
4. Yes, and I'm afraid I won't be
是的 我想我再也不会。
-
5. Bringing my daughter here anymore.
送我女儿到你家来了。
-
6. The safety and well-being of my child must come first.
出于对我女儿安全和教养的考虑。
-
7. Fine. Juanita only had Rachel over
好啊 胡安妮塔是因为可怜蕾切尔。
-
8. because she felt sorry for her.
才邀请她来我家玩的。
-
9. It was a pity playdate.
也就是同情玩伴日。
-
10. And of course this means
当然也就是说。