返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第6季 第06集>>

  • 1. Well, after the library, we went to a bar,And they got into a cutthroat game of beer pong.
    在图书馆学完后 我们去酒吧了,他们参加了个要命的喝啤酒游戏。
  • 2. Well, I'll just make 'em some pancakes
    我给他们做点烙饼。
  • 3. And take 'em home in the morning. -The morning?!
    明早送他们回家 -明早吗。
  • 4. Can I talk to you a second, t-scav,Away from these beer pong champs?
    能跟你聊两句吗 汤·斯加兄,避开啤酒弹珠冠军赛的事不谈。
  • 5. Actually, they lost and--and it was kind of controversial--
    事实上 他们输得很有争议。
  • 6. I don't care! they're not staying here tonight.
    我不管 今晚他们不能睡这儿。
  • 7. Come on! Look at Niedermeyer.
    拜托 尼德梅耶醉成那样了。
  • 8. I can't take him home to his mom and dad.
    我总不能把他送回他父母那里吧。
  • 9. You know how parents are.
    你知道作家长的反应。
  • 10. Of course I do! We're parents!
    我当然知道 我们也是家长。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 74 Previous Next