<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第06集>>
-
1. But let's not go overboard.
不要那么过分。
-
2. Mrs. Solis, this school has a zero tolerance policy
索利斯夫人 这所学校从来没有。
-
3. When it comes to profanity.
因说脏话而惩罚学生的规矩。
-
4. And we respect that. Right, honey?
这个我们了解 是吧 亲爱的。
-
5. Stay out of this, sweetheart.
你别管这事 亲爱的。
-
6. You need to take a second look at that policy.
你该重新制定校规了。
-
7. Juanita made a little slip. It wasn't intentional.
胡安妮塔犯了个小错 没必要小题大做。
-
8. It's not like she flipped the bird afterwards.
又不是说她后来竖了中指。
-
9. My ruling stands.
我坚持我的决定。
-
10. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.
早知今日何必当初呢。