<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第06集>>
-
1. What is this, Shawshank Elementary?
这算什么 肖申克小学吗。
-
2. This school is not at fault.
学校没有责任。
-
3. If you want to assign blame,You might look to your dubious parenting skills.
如果你想追究责任,就该好好反省一下你们的家教。
-
4. Oh, I wish you hadn't said that. -Excuse me?
你最好收回这句话 -我没听错吧。
-
5. Well, Juanita learned that word somewhere.
胡安妮塔肯定在哪听过这些脏话。
-
6. And you're saying I taught it to her?
你的意思是是我教她的。
-
7. No, I'm sure it was whispered to her by the wind.
不是 我肯定是她偶然听到了耳语。
-
8. Let me tell you something, Mrs. Peterson.
跟你这么说吧 彼德森夫人。
-
9. I am pulling Juanita
我要把胡安妮塔。
-
10. out of this crappy, crappy school!
从这所糟糕透顶的学校带走。