返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第6季 第06集>>

  • 1. A pair of sapphire earrings. I cried for days.
    给我带回一对蓝宝石耳环 我哭了好几天。
  • 2. So... Why the sudden fascination with Karl?
    怎么你突然对卡尔心血来潮了。
  • 3. Oh, I'm hardly fascinated, just curious.
    我不是心血来潮 只是有点好奇罢了。
  • 4. When you talk about your marriage to him,It's always about the lies and the cheating,And you never really talk about the good times.
    当你谈起你们的婚姻时,你总是在说谎言啊 外遇啊,从没说过一件好事儿。
  • 5. Well, there were wonderful times.
    以前的确很快乐。
  • 6. Yeah, he was always a good kisser,And he could always make me laugh.
    是啊 他接吻很棒,也能随时逗我开心。
  • 7. You know, the truth is, if he had begged my forgiveness...
    说真的 如果之前他来求我原谅他。
  • 8. I mean, if just once...
    我是说 哪怕就一次。
  • 9. He had told me that he was willing to change...
    来跟我说 他会改变。
  • 10. Oh! The hell with Karl.
    该死的卡尔。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 74 Previous Next