<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第07集>>
-
1. Hey, did you get any Mayo? Yeah.
你有蛋奶酱吗 -有。
-
2. Look, I was skeptical, too, but she does have a motive.
听着 我以前也很犹豫 但她确实有动机。
-
3. She hates Susan. Well, that's a motive to attack her.
她恨苏珊 -这个是袭击苏珊的动机。
-
4. Well, maybe Katherine saw Julie taking out the garbage
或许凯特琳看见朱莉拿垃圾出去。
-
5. and thought it was me.
以为那是我。
-
6. She mistook you for a 23-year-old?
她把你看成了二十三岁。
-
7. I'm sorry, Mrs. Delfino, but, uh,unless you've got actual evidence,we're gonna keep assuming that this is a random incident...
对不起 德尔非诺夫人 但,除非你有确凿的证据,不然我们仍将假设这是一起偶发事件。
-
8. One that your daughter thankfully survived.
而且你的女儿并无大碍。
-
9. Damn it! They forgot the pickle!
见鬼 他们忘了给我放酸黄瓜了。
-
10. What is with this place?
这家店到底怎么回事。