<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第07集>>
-
1. Just ignore him, okay?
别管他 好吧。
-
2. It was your idea to cook for her.
替她煮菜是你的主意。
-
3. Thank you! Now they're gonna think
谢谢 现在他们就会认为。
-
4. that I don't cook for people unless I have an angle.
我不会为任何人煮菜除非我有自己店。
-
5. I am so sorry.
我很抱歉。
-
6. Now look at them. They're wishin' they hadn't come.
现在看看他们 他们都希望自己没来。
-
7. No! We're having a lovely time. No! We're thrilled to be here!
不 我们过得很愉快 -不 我们很高兴能来。
-
8. Perfect! Now you're makin' our guests lie.
很好 现在你又让我们的客人说谎。
-
9. I'm gonna go stir the sauce.
我去搅拌酱汁。
-
10. I'll get more wine.
我去拿些酒来。