<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第07集>>
-
1. I have told you again and again I want a divorce.
我说过无数次了 我想离婚。
-
2. Do you think you can change my mind with trinkets?
你以为用些小装饰品就能让我改变主意吗。
-
3. I don't want jewelry. I don't want romantic gestures.
我不想要珠宝 不想要故作浪漫的姿态。
-
4. I want out! Now would you please leave me alone?
我想解脱 现在请你让我单独呆一会行吗。
-
5. Or for god sakes, I swear I'll throw something at you!
苍天啊 再不走我要拿东西砸你了。
-
6. Just not one of the gnocchi.
别用那些面团砸就行了。
-
7. Those things could put a man's eye out.
那些东西能把人眼睛砸出来。
-
8. Sorry I'm late!
抱歉我回来晚了。
-
9. I had to take down some geezer in the ten items or less line.
我在少量购物通道 遇见了几个怪老头。
-
10. Ivana, you should probably split before Carlos gets ho... oh, my!
伊万娜 你恐怕得在 卡洛斯回来前先...。