<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第08集>>
-
1. What does that mean?
什么意思。
-
2. Well, I've noticed that you don't come to mass very often.
我注意到你很少来我们弥撒。
-
3. Oh! I hear ya, padre.
我懂了 神父。
-
4. You're okay with money as long as it comes
如果是那些传来传去。
-
5. comes in one of those little wicker baskets you pass around.
篮子里的钱 你就会欣然接受。
-
6. No, that's not what I'm saying. Of course not.
不 我不是那个意思 -当然不是。
-
7. I realize it's dark in here, but just know I'm winking back.
我知道这里面很暗 但我们都心照不宣。
-
8. So your first opera... That's quite a milestone.
你第一次来听歌剧 简直算得上是一个里程碑。
-
9. Throw in "last," and it's two milestones.
加上这也是最后一次,就是两个里程碑了。
-
10. Oh, stop. I saw you tear up at the end of act two.
不是吧 我看到你第二幕最后流眼泪了。