<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第08集>>
-
1. We just need to finalize some things.
只是有些事还没敲定。
-
2. We'll get back to ya. Thanks. Who do we have lined up?
再联系 谢谢 -已经有好的人选了。
-
3. Nobody. That's the thing we need to finalize.
还没有 那就是需要敲定的事。
-
4. Oh. But today, we celebrate.
但今天 我们先庆祝。
-
5. Lynette, you really hit this one out of the park. I gotta give credit where credit is due.
勒奈特 你这真是一记本垒打 这还得归功于某人。
-
6. Terrence did a lot of the heavy lifting on this one,and I don't care if I embarrass him. This guy is a star.
泰伦斯可谓是是中流砥柱,不管他会不会觉得不好意思 他是绝对的明星啊。
-
7. Strangely, I'm not embarrassed.
奇怪 我没不好意思。
-
8. Carlos,I didn't want to interrupt your phone call,but your wife is here. Uh, just tell her to wait in my office until we're finished.
卡洛斯,我不想打断你,但你的太太在这 -告诉她 在我办公室里等我。
-
9. You listen to me, Carlos Solis!
你听着 卡洛斯 索利斯。
-
10. I just came from St. Ursula's, and we've got big trouble!
我刚从圣乌尔苏拉天主学校回来 我们有大麻烦了。