<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第10集>>
-
1. at the end of the day.
他们在回家的路上。
-
2. You want to see if you can hit all the red lights?
你是在看自己是不是能撞上所有的红灯吗。
-
3. Things had gotten so bad,Jeff bicks began to wonder when god would end his suffering.
事情变得越来越糟,杰夫·比克斯开始想知道 上帝什么时候才会结束他的痛苦。
-
4. Luckily for Jeff,god had a plan.
对于杰夫来说 幸运的是,上帝有一个计划。
-
5. You're unbelievable! You're so cheap.
太让人难以置信了 你这么小气。
-
6. It's friggin' Christmas, for god sake.
看在上帝份上 这可是圣诞节。
-
7. I'm not buying you a new car.
我不会给你买新车的。
-
8. Tricia Reed's husband got her a new car.
崔西娅·列德的老公给她买了辆新车。
-
9. It isn't even a holiday. He bought it for her because she beat cancer.
而那时根本就不是什么节日 他给她买车是因为她战胜了癌症。
-
10. You beat cancer, I'll buy you a car.
要是你也能战胜癌症 我也会给你买。