<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第11集>>
-
1. The truth is,no one knows who who survived that tragic plane crash...
事实上,没人知道 谁能在这场悲惨的坠机事件中幸存。
-
2. Oh, Tom,I think there's something wrong with the babies.
该死的,我觉得孩子们可能有不测。
-
3. Or more importantly, who didn't.
更重要的是 谁无法幸存。
-
4. Any word about Karl?
有卡尔的消息吗。
-
5. Uh, still in surgery.
还在手术。
-
6. God, I feel like such a hypocrite.
天啊 我觉得真别扭。
-
7. After that guy cheated on you, I hated his guts.
自从这个人欺骗了你之后 我就恨死他了。
-
8. Never spoke to him again.
我再也没搭理过他。
-
9. And I was just in the chapel praying for him.
我还觉得自己是对的。
-
10. I know what you mean.
我懂你的意思。