返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第6季 第12集>>

  • 1. Oh, I-I-I was just here to support my daughter.
    哦 我 我只是来这儿陪我女儿的。
  • 2. Seriously, I've been playing hangman on my phone.
    真的 我一直在玩手机里的字母游戏呢。
  • 3. You were saying?
    您刚才说。
  • 4. "To my dearest Susie q.,"who endured my infidelities far longer than she should have,"years of cheating,betrayals almost from the day we were married..."
    "致我最亲爱的苏茜.Q,她容忍我的不忠 远远超过她的极限,多年来的欺骗,背叛几乎从我们结婚的那天就开始了..."。
  • 5. Can we just skip to the part where I get stuff?
    我们能跳过这部分 直接说我得到的财产吗。
  • 6. Oh, don't look at me like that. You got the piano.
    哦 别这样看着我 你都有钢琴了。
  • 7. "While I was never good
    "当我从不善于。
  • 8. "at hiding my affairs of the flesh,"I'm ashamed to say that I was more successful
    隐藏与我肉体有关的事,我要惭愧地说 我更成功于。
  • 9. at concealing some of my financial affairs." What does that mean?
    隐瞒我的财务状况" 这是什么意思。
  • 10. I think dad hid money from you when you were married.
    我想你们结婚的时候 爸爸背着你藏钱。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 67 Previous Next