返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第6季 第12集>>

  • 1. Well, it's not money, exactly.
    呃 不是钱 准确地说。
  • 2. It seems your ex-husband was part owner in a business.
    你的前夫好像是一宗生意的合伙人。
  • 3. He was having affairs, ran a law firm
    他搞外遇 经营律师事务所。
  • 4. and he owned a secret business?
    他还拥有秘密的生意。
  • 5. Glad you're finally getting a little rest.
    所幸你现在终于可以歇会了。
  • 6. Now he specifically asks that you keep an open mind.
    现在他特别要求你放宽心。
  • 7. It's very successful.
    它经营得十分成功。
  • 8. Well, if it's so successful,why do I need to keep an open mind?
    如果它这么成功,为什么要我放宽心呢。
  • 9. Yes, Karl Mayer left his ex-wife
    是的 卡尔.梅尔留给他前妻。
  • 10. something to remember him by...
    一些东西去记住他...。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 67 Previous Next