返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第6季 第13集>>

  • 1. She didn't have any trouble telling me
    她可是很乐意告诉我她觉得胡安妮塔。
  • 2. she thought Juanita was one thermos short of a lunch box. She said that?
    脑袋不太灵光 -她是这样说的吗。
  • 3. Yes. With her tone.
    是的 用语气表达出来的。
  • 4. Mm-hmm. Well, we've had enough drama with the neighbors lately,so just drop it.
    最近我们和邻居们闹得跟拍电影一样,别再弄出什么事了。
  • 5. Fine, I'll drop it. But just so you know,I like you better when you're reading the newspaper,pretending to listen. Sure, take whatever you need.
    好的 我不再提这事了 我告诉你,我还宁愿你边看报纸边,假装听我讲话 好的没问题 想拿多少拿多少。
  • 6. What are you doing here?
    你来这儿做什么。
  • 7. I told them I don't want any visitors.
    我跟他们讲了我不需要人来探访。
  • 8. Who says I'm visiting? Maybe I'm bonkers, too.
    谁说我是来探访你的 可能我心理上也有问题需要来这里住住。
  • 9. Gonna eat the applesauce?
    这苹果酱给我吃行吗。
  • 10. Remember when my gout flared up and I couldn't walk?
    还记得我痛风特别严重时几乎不能走吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 69 Previous Next