<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第13集>>
-
1. And you used to come over to see me?
你总是来探望我。
-
2. I figured I owe ya.
我觉得我欠你人情。
-
3. Debt paid. Good-bye.
还清了 再见。
-
4. I see you got your charming personality back.
看来你的迷人魅力又回来了。
-
5. So... when are you gonna be coming back home?
你打算什么时候回家。
-
6. What makes you think I would ever come back?
你为什么觉得我还会回去。
-
7. After what I did to those people? No. They hate me.
在我做了那些坏事之后 大家恨我。
-
8. Take it from the reigning odd duck on the Lane...
别再钻牛角尖了。
-
9. Nobody cares about all that silly stuff.
没人会介意你做的傻事。
-
10. Oh, you're right. Bree and I can just laugh, laugh, laugh
你说得对 布里和我可以边笑边聊。