返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第6季 第14集>>

  • 1. She's just having a bad day." You didn't have to take the guy's head off.
    她只是今天不顺而已 那你也犯不着对那个人。
  • 2. He was a maniac. She flipped him the bird.
    那家伙是疯子 -她对那人比中指。
  • 3. I was sticking up for you! Yes, but Tom was driving, Lynette.
    我可是为你才挺身而出的 没错 可汤姆当时正在开车 勒奈特。
  • 4. Whether he chose to ignore it
    不管他是选择无视这个人。
  • 5. or try to run the man off the road, it's his decision.
    或试着反击 都是他自己的决定。
  • 6. Let him be in the driver's seat sometimes,literally and figuratively.
    让他好好地坐在司机这个控制座位上,无论是字面理解还是象征意义都应如此。
  • 7. Bringing the score to Tom... 4 and controlling bitch... 0.
    现在比分是汤姆4分控制狂疯婆子0分。
  • 8. There's no scoreboard in this room. You know that.
    我这儿可没有记分板 你应该知道。
  • 9. Well, I think you both did some great work today.
    好了 我觉得今天你们两人表现都不错。
  • 10. Next Tuesday, same time? Thanks, doctor. It felt really great.
    下周二 时间不变 谢谢你 医生 感觉好极了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 69 Previous Next