<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第14集>>
-
1. So how bad was it?
那有多糟糕呀。
-
2. You remember how horrible your second grade arbor day play was?
还记得你二年级的时候植树节的表演吗。
-
3. But at least we were drunk for that. Mm.
可至少我们能沉醉其中。
-
4. Honestly, how did Dr. Graham get that part?
说真的 格雷汉姆医生是怎么得到那个角色的啊。
-
5. Is she sleeping with the director?
难道她和导演上床了吗。
-
6. Sleeping with, bathing, donating a kidney...
上床 共浴或者捐赠一个肾。
-
7. It's still not enough.
这些都不管用吧。
-
8. I just hope that I can erase this from my memory before our next session.
但愿我能在下个疗程前忘记这一切。
-
9. Are you kidding? We're not seeing her again.
你不是说笑吧 我们不去见她了呀。
-
10. Why not? We're not going to continue to take life lessons
为什么 我们没必要再向她讨教如何生活。